An integrated solution
MeetMax CheckIn™ is a complete hardware and software solution for fast and reliable on-demand badge printing, fully integrated with MeetMax.
Schedule-printing kiosks allow attendees to print their entire schedule of meetings, sessions, and activities with a quick scan of their badge.
MeetMax CheckIn™ uses RFID-embedded & QR code badges so you know exactly which sessions are attended.
MeetMax Checkin™ provides the onsite equipment you need to print badges for your attendees. Prior to the event, we work with you on the badge layout design and how many badge stations you need. We provide:
- A badge technician to set up the desk.
- An onsite server to drive printing, regardless of internet reliability.
- As many badge printers and QR scanners as you need to keep checkin lines moving quickly.
- Self-service counters, clerk-operated, or both.
- Check-in tablets that allow mobile clerks to check in people in line.
- Customized badging designs and stock.
Take your CheckIn setup to the next level by making use of CheckIn Alerts which can be used to trigger notification emails to key event staff when specific attendees get checked in.
Schedule Printing Kiosks
Do your Attendees have highly personalized schedules?
- Let them print the most up-to-date copy in seconds by swiping the QR code on their badge.
- They will never miss a meeting, a session, or an activity and they have a sheet to make notes on.
Discover What Attendees Value
The badge is the key to knowing what your attendees are doing, which is vital business intelligence for you to determine what sessions are popular and what exhibitors get visited. When you use MeetMax Checkin™ for badging, you open the door to many opportunities.
QR Code - MeetMax Checkin adds a QR code to each badge, which allows
- Attendees to access personal schedules at the Schedule Printing Kiosks.
- MeetMax ScanTracker clerks to do basic low-volume Attendee Tracking.
- Exhibitors to retrieve leads using MeetMax LeadTracker.
RFID Tracking - For hosts who are ready to take their business intelligence to the next level, we've developed an RFID tracking solution that is fully integrated into MeetMax ScanTracker™
- An RFID tag is embedded into the badge itself, which is encoded when printed at the MeetMax CheckIn™ desk.
- Passive RFID antennas are stationed above doors to presentation rooms, at the entry points to where 1x1 meetings are being held, and at exit points from the event.
- This allows you to record with precision which sessions they've attended, which meetings they attend, and how long they were present at your event.