The Thermal Materials Summit educates and updates attendees on the latest advancements in thermal interface materials used to mitigate and manage temperature anywhere thermal considerations need to be made.
The conference is designed to bring academia and industry together for a day of networking and discussion on new processes and developments in the thermal materials industry. Attendees, speakers, and vendors will include design engineers, academia, materials scientists, CTOs and R&D Managers who develop, design, and use advanced thermal materials.
Who should attend
Professionals Working in These Fields
- Thermal Interface Materials
- Thermal Management & Electronics Cooling
- R&D for Thermal Materials
- Thermal Design and Modeling
- Characterization and Measurement for Thermal Materials
- IC Level Thermal Management
Researchers, professors and students working towards the goal of advancing thermal management materials and technologies.
– design and products development
– sales and marketing
Industry Consultants and Finance Executives
– Bankers and private equity
– Venture Capital professionals
– Business and strategy consultants